Managers, HR directors and coaches are saying that ORSC will “revolutionise” the productivity of your team.
Explore the basics of the Relationship Systems Coaching model in the context of the workplace. For organisations to succeed, increasing numbers of knowledge workers must share information, insights and learning. By engaging with the team identity, rather than the individuals, we can create team alignment and improve team performance, to be able to deliver on shared goals.
If you want to increase coaching and leadership skills, to impact an organisation’s culture and help a team deliver its goals, then this course is for you. You’ll learn innovative concepts and powerful tools to tackle and overcome the most persistent challenges faced by work environments, including:
- Ineffective or toxic communication.
- Low team morale or burnout.
- Conflict avoidance and non-resolution.
- Lack of creativity and productivity.
- Confusion about roles on a team.
By the end of the ORS@Work course, you’ll know how to use the ORSC principles and practice to:
- Develop a deeper understanding of team dynamics.
- Design intentional and accountable conversations.
- Align differences to impact the collective whole.
You’ll feel greater confidence engaging entire teams and organisations in change and development initiatives. Your teams will be more resilient, positive and fearless in the face of conflict. Individuals will be more engaged, inspired and adept at navigating politically-charged situations.
Who Would Benefit From This Training?
- Leaders and team managers of organisations.
- HR, OD or L&D professionals and consultants.
- Personal, executive, and organisational coaches looking to skill-up to work effectively with groups of clients.
- Experienced coaches who want to develop a new market niche — relationship systems coaching in any industry.
What to Expect
- All modules are held in a central London venue. ORS@Work runs over two consecutive business days from 09:30am to 17:30PM.
- All training is led by ORSC Faculty members who have trained with CRR Global’s founders, Faith Fuller and Marita Fridjhon. Faculty members are highly qualified and experienced coach practitioners. They’ll share real-life examples of the successful application of ORSC tools and skills.
- We practice experiential learning, engaging a variety of teaching methods in our training delivery. Modules are hands-on and immersive, with a focus on participation and practical experience. There will be numerous opportunities for you to coach, as well as to receive feedback on your newly acquired relationship coaching skills.
- To further embed the learning, participants are requested to arrange from within their own network an actual relationship to coach during an evening within the training course. This can be colleagues, friends or family who are in relationship with each other.
- We also encourage further reading and will happily provide a bibliography.
- At the end of the course you will be issued with a Certificate of Completion letter. By completing this course you’ll qualify for 12 Continuous Coach Education Units.
£695 per person (ex. VAT)
If you’re considering becoming a qualified ORSC practitioner, you’ll need to complete all five modules of the OSRC series in sequence. Following an introductory course, there are now two ways to complete the ORSC Series:
ORSC Standard Series
Our next ORSC Standard Series (modules 2-5) runs between September 27, 2019 and January 26, 2019. Register your place on the series now and receive a £1,000 discount.
ORSC Series Fast Track Programme
We offer an opportunity to complete the ORSC core curriculum within two months. Please register your interest for another Fast Track Programme in 2019 by using the form below.
We are also looking into running another ORS@Work in the summer of 2019. Please indicate your interest for this to go ahead using the form below.