Explore the basics of the Organisation and Relationship Systems Coaching model, at the heart of which is Relationship Systems Intelligence. For organisations to succeed, increasing numbers of knowledge workers must share information, insights and learning. By engaging with the team identity, rather than the individuals, we can create team alignment and improve team performance, to be able to deliver on shared goals.
If you want to increase coaching and leadership skills, to impact an organisation’s culture and help a team deliver its goals, then this course is for you. You’ll learn innovative concepts and powerful tools to tackle and overcome the most persistent challenges faced by work environments, including:
- Ineffective or toxic communication.
- Low team morale or burnout.
- Conflict avoidance and non-resolution.
- Lack of creativity and productivity.
- Confusion about roles on a team.
By the end of this course, you’ll know how to use the ORSC principles and practice to:
- Develop a deeper understanding of team dynamics.
- Design intentional and accountable conversations.
- Align differences to impact the collective whole.
You’ll feel greater confidence engaging entire teams and organisations in change and development initiatives. Your teams will be more resilient, positive and fearless in the face of conflict. Individuals will be more engaged, inspired and adept at navigating politically-charged situations.
Who would benefit from this training
- Leaders and team managers of organisations.
- HR, OD or L&D professionals and consultants.
- Personal, executive, and organisational coaches looking to skill-up to work effectively with groups of clients.
- Experienced coaches who want to develop a new market niche — coaching relationship systems in any industry.
What to expect
- All modules are held in a central London venue. ORS@Work runs over two consecutive days from 09:30am to 17:30PM.
- All training is led by ORSC Faculty members who have trained with CRR Global’s founders, Faith Fuller and Marita Fridjhon. Faculty members are highly qualified and experienced coach practitioners. They’ll share real-life examples of the successful application of ORSC tools and skills.
- We practice experiential learning, engaging a variety of teaching methods in our training delivery. Modules are hands-on and immersive, with a focus on participation and practical experience. There will be numerous opportunities for you to coach, as well as to receive feedback on your newly acquired relationship coaching skills.
- To further embed the learning, participants are requested to arrange from within their own network an actual relationship to coach.
- We also encourage further reading and will happily provide a bibliography.
- At the end of the course you will be issued with a Certificate of Completion letter. By completing this course you’ll qualify for 12 Continuous Coach Education Units.
£695 per person (ex. VAT)