This final course in the ORSC curriculum provides a learning space where you can deepen and hone the skills of ORSC. This advanced course integrates the dimensions of Intelligence, Geography and Path, through hands-on practice, group supervision, and a deepened understanding of the underpinning of the model.
Working with groups can be challenging. Coaches and consultants need to manage their own feelings, be aware of individual interactions, and monitor emotional fields — all the while maintaining an awareness of the entire system. Your ability to ‘hold it all’ will improve if you can maintain a stance in the midst of the storm.
You’re embarking on a path to ‘Worldwork’ i.e. impacting the consciousness of the world through your actions. This transition requires a new set of meta-skills, to which you’ll be introduced during this course, including:
- Energetic awareness
- Disturbance as ally
- Crazy wisdom
The skills and tools used in the Deep Democracy process will be further covered in this course too, including filtering/sorting; gaining consensus; identifying roles and ghost roles; locating edges and hot spots; escalation and deescalation; and temporary resolution.
The Systems Integration course is designed to help students practice individual tools, combine skill-sets to meet a variety of scenarios, and master meta-skills.
Note: You must have completed ORSC Module 4: Path to enrol on this course.
On completion of this course you will have:
- Deepened your understanding of the relationship dimensions of Relationship Intelligence, System Geography, and Relationship Path, and their different contributions to ORSC.
- Practised integrating the skills and tools of Intelligence, Geography and Path, so that these can be utilised fluidly and flexibly as situations demands.
- Increased your confidence as an Organisation and Relationship Systems coach and consultant.
- Added new, practical tools and skills to your coaching toolkit, increasing your value as a practitioner.
Who Would Benefit From This Training?
- Experienced coaches who want to develop a new market niche — coaching relationship systems in any industry.
- Personal, executive and organisational coaches who want to skill-up to be able to work with groups of clients.
- Allied professionals already engaged in working with groups, teams and partnerships.
- Mediators, lawyers, couples and family therapists.
- OD consultants.
- Anyone who relies on relationships to drive their business.
What to Expect
- This course takes place over three consecutive days at a central London venue (usually Friday to Sunday), from 09.30 to 17.30. Course dates that fall on a Sunday run between 09:00 and 17:00.
- All training is led by the most qualified and experienced ORSC Faculty members who have trained with CRR Global’s founders, Faith Fuller and Marita Fridjhon.
- At the end of the course you will be issued with a Certificate of Completion letter. By completing this course you will qualify for 18 Continuous Coach Education Units.