Relationships are inherently generative. We produce something the moment two or more people get together. In this course, you’ll learn how to help your clients choose what they create. Focusing on partnerships as a creative force, the course explores how to create a shared vision and a strategic plan for achieving it.
During the course you’ll examine concepts from quantum physics to dreams, and you’ll have the opportunity to practice using tools that turn conflict into a powerful engine for growth. Course content includes:
- The Path of Relationship — relationships, personal and professional, are paths to growth. To maximise their power and potential, we must understand the different levels of reality in which relationship dwells, and become more fluid in moving among those levels.
- Conflict Management — most conflicts arise when people don’t share a vision or the same ‘consensus reality’. The first step to mitigating conflict is to be aware of those differences.
- Myths — myths are powerful and archetypal narratives that shape our reality. As relationship systems evolve, inevitably new myths take shape. These can create an identity crisis, as individuals within the system continue to act from the ‘original myth’ when, in fact, they already occupy a new one.
Note: You must have completed ORSC Module 3: Geography to enrol on this course.
By the completion of this course, you will:
- Understand the theory and application of the Three Levels of Reality, and how they’re critical to the healthy functioning of relationship systems.
- Be able to uncover and coach the conscious and unconscious fears that impact relationship behaviours.
- Know the theory for identifying the deep meaning of each relationship system, and have the tools to assist clients in accessing it.
- Understand the function of relationship myth as a governing structure for relationships of all kinds, and the need for myth change over time.
- Have tools for working with myth and myth change, and have a chance to practice those tools.
- Have a tool for creating conscious and intentional emotional fields to support specific coaching situations.
- Possess a set of large-scale tools for bringing an organisational vision down into practical reality.
- Know at least three techniques for exploring the trans-personal aspects of relationship systems.
Who would benefit from this training?
- Experienced coaches who want to develop a new market niche — coaching relationship systems in any industry.
- Personal, executive and organisational coaches who want to skill-up to be able to work with groups of clients.
- Allied professionals already engaged in working with groups, teams and partnerships.
- Mediators, lawyers, couples and family therapists.
- OD consultants.
- Anyone who relies on relationships to drive their business.
What to expect
- This course takes place over 3 consecutive days, from 09.30 to 17.30, at a central London venue.
- All training is led by ORSC Faculty members who have trained with CRR Global’s founders, Faith Fuller and Marita Fridjhon. Faculty members are highly qualified and experienced coach practitioners. They’ll share real-life examples of the successful application of ORSC tools and skills.
- We practice experiential learning, engaging a variety of teaching methods in our training delivery. Modules are hands-on and immersive, with a focus on participation and practical experience. There will be numerous opportunities for you to coach, as well as to receive feedback on your newly acquired relationship coaching skills.
- To further embed the learning, participants may be requested to arrange from within their own network an actual relationship to coach.
- We also encourage further reading and will happily provide a bibliography.
- At the end of the course you will be issued with a Certificate of Completion letter. By completing this course you’ll qualify for 18 Continuous Coach Education Units.