Alchemy in Göteborg
Alchemy is a course for trainers and facilitators who want to ‘up their game’. Incorporating systems and adult learning theories with neuroscience, this course deconstructs how ‘magical’ co-facilitation happens — and shows you how to create it.
Ever left a training workshop feeling uplifted and inspired? How about ready, able and excited to implement what you’ve just learned? Creating that kind of impact is what Alchemy is all about.
You’ll learn how to deliver seamlessly and in-sync with a partner, how to master your impact on participants and their learning, and how to create chemistry with your co-facilitator.
Based on the ORSC concepts, this stand alone, three-day course gives you the tools to create and support a wise, dynamic partnership, one that’s bold, resilient, and committed to delivering value to your clients.
By the end of the course you will have learned:
- How to shift attention from yourselves as individuals to the power of your Third Entity.
- A partnership’s strengths and edges — and who you are in partnership.
- How to lean into your relationship, to naturally deepen your connection and range.
- How to create more safety, trust and permission, so your relationship can really fly, rather than merely be ‘safe’ and uninspiring.
- How to have easy command, instead of a regimented ‘power and control’ style of teaching.
- How to shift from focusing on your agenda, to focusing on what your learners need.
- How to trust yourself, so you can tear up your script and respond to what’s needed in the moment.
- How to work with what’s in the room, to create more of your intended learning.
Who would benefit from this training
- Coaches, facilitators, team leaders and business owners who want to create and deliver seamlessly and in-sync.
- Pairs who co-facilitate, co-train, co-present or co-coach.
- Sales and/or marketing teams who co-present pitches to prospects or clients.
- Trainers and coaches who want to learn truly great facilitation techniques.
- Ideally students will have had some experience coaching, training, facilitating or consulting, either solo or in a partnership.
What to expect
- Facilitated by Lori Shook (Alchemy co-creator) & Judy van Zon (senior CRR Global faculty member)
- Course runs over three consecutive days, from 9.30am to 5.30pm. Lunch and refreshments are provided.
- We practice experiential learning, engaging a variety of teaching methods in our training delivery. Modules are hands-on and immersive, with a focus on participation and practical experience.
- At the end of the course you will email you a Certificate of Completion. By completing this course you’ll qualify for 16.5 Continuous Coach Education Units.
This course will be held at the Lilla Bommen building in Göteborg, a stunning contemporary building known locally as The Lipstick.
This THREE day event costs 13,682 SEK per person (excluding taxes).
How to register
**Early bird registration discount extended until 31st May**
Register as a pair to benefit from a combined discount of 2,364 SEK. Total cost 25,000 SEK excluding taxes. Use voucher code ALCHSE.FIND COURSE DATES