Master your impact on participants and their learning by creating chemistry with your co-facilitator. Based on the ORSC model, this stand alone course focuses on giving you and your business partner the tools and skills to maximise your impact.
Have you ever left a workshop feeling uplifted and inspired? What about ready, able and excited to implement what you’ve learned?
Creating that kind of impact is what Alchemy is all about.
Magical co-facilitation doesn’t just happen. Knowing how to mix science and systems theory, with verve and vitality, gives you and your partner the power to create and deliver great work together. Alchemy is for facilitators who want to ‘up their game’. You’ll incorporate into your repertoire the latest from systems and adult learning theories along with tips from neuroscience — learning how to deliver seamlessly and in-sync with your partner.
Note: you do not need to have studied the ORSC series to benefit from this programme.
By the end of the course you will have learned:
- How to shift attention from yourselves as individuals to the power of your Third Entity.
- The partnership’s strengths and edges — and who you are in partnership.
- How to lean into your relationship, to naturally deepen your connection and range.
- How to create more safety, trust and permission, so your relationship can really fly, rather than merely be ‘safe’ and uninspiring.
- How to have easy command, instead of a regimented ‘power and control’ style of teaching.
- How to shift from focusing on your agenda, to focusing on what your learners need.
- How to trust yourself, so you can tear up your script and respond to what’s needed in the moment.
- How to work with what’s in the room, to create more of your intended learning.
- Tools to support and create a wise, dynamic partnership, that’s bold, resilient and committed to delivering value to your clients.
Who would benefit from this training?
- Coaches, facilitators, team leaders and business owners who want to create and deliver seamlessly and in-sync.
- Pairs who co-facilitate, co-train, co-present or co-coach.
- Sales and/or marketing teams who co-present pitches to prospects or clients.
- Trainers and coaches who want to learn truly great facilitation techniques.
- Ideally students will have had some experience coaching, training, facilitating or consulting, either solo or in a partnership.
What to expect
- This course takes place over 3 consecutive business days, from 09.30 to 17.00, at a central London venue.
- We practice experiential learning, engaging a variety of teaching methods in our training delivery. Modules are hands-on and immersive, with a focus on participation and practical experience.
- At the end of the course you will email you a Certificate of Completion. By completing this course you’ll qualify for 16.5 Continuous Coach Education Units.
£1,200.00 per person (ex. VAT)
Register as a pair to benefit from a combined discount of £160.
Use voucher code ALCHEMY18A to register two people and the total fee is discounted to £2,240 (ex. VAT)