Explore the basics of Organisation and Relationship Systems Coaching, a ground-breaking model for coaching teams, families, couples and organisations, at the heart of which is Relationship Systems Intelligence. Whether your practice area is executive coaching, family therapy, mediation, or business coaching, the ORSC model will change the way you work.
You’ll learn about and practice five key ORSC tools:
- How to coach the Third Entity — increase your power and influence by tapping into the inherent wisdom of the team or relationship.
- Designed partnership alliances — the ‘rules of the road’ to build co-responsibility for both process and outcomes.
- Alignment skills — how to establish boundaries and limitations, while focusing on common interests.
- Deep Democracy — how to reveal roles and garner deeper insights.
- Crafting a relationship myth — how to craft a narrative that resonates deeply and plots a course for change.
By the end of the course, you’ll know how to use the ORSC principles and practice to:
- Develop a deeper understanding of team dynamics.
- Design intentional and accountable conversations.
- Align differences to impact the collective whole.
- Feel confident engaging and supporting your clients through change and development initiatives.
Who would benefit from this training?
- Experienced coaches who want to develop a new market niche, coaching relationship systems in any industry.
- Personal, executive and organisational coaches who want to skill-up to be able to work with groups of clients.
- Agile coaches and project managers.
- Head teachers.
- Mediators, lawyers, couples and family therapists.
- OD consultants.
- Anyone who relies on relationships to drive their business.
What to expect
- This course takes place over 2 consecutive business days, from 09.30 to 17.30, at a central London venue.
- All training is led by ORSC Faculty members who have trained with CRR Global’s founders, Faith Fuller and Marita Fridjhon. Faculty members are highly qualified and experienced coach practitioners. They’ll share real-life examples of the successful application of ORSC tools and skills.
- We practice experiential learning, engaging a variety of teaching methods in our training delivery. Modules are hands-on and immersive, with a focus on participation and practical experience. There will be numerous opportunities for you to coach, as well as to receive feedback on your newly acquired relationship coaching skills.
- To further embed the learning, participants are requested to arrange from within their own network an actual relationship to coach.
- We also encourage further reading and will happily provide a bibliography.
- At the end of the course you will be issued with a Certificate of Completion letter. By completing this course you’ll qualify for 12 Continuous Coach Education Units.